Impulse 2 Impulse 2

okay

It was good owing to the fact that this is a game.
-1/4 for the music
-1/4 for the simpleness
-1/4 for the aimlessness
-1/4 for the shortness

Miniportraits 2 Miniportraits 2

It really is a game of a difference

Although I didnt play this game fully.I did understand difference of this game from the other games.Especially the two cursor idea which I really appreciate

Windows Shitty8 Windows Shitty8

Very poor

incorrect rating and too short

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

Not Eligible for medals

This game isn't a game that deserves medal system.
1.Graphics are low
2.Too hard
3.Boring concept
4.Terrible background
The only things I liked are the pieces of leaves falling and the automatic pause facility

If this game has medal system,there are dozens of games in newgrounds that require it.A best example is Riddle school.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Cute graphics

The graphics and sounds were what made this game excellent.The word "Oukoku" is a new and nice name(It rhymes with sudoku!).The backrgrounds in the fighting screen was really good.This game isn't too easy nor too hard,which makes this game interesting.Good luck in getting to the top(I'll also help)

Last Egg Alive Last Egg Alive

Good game

I'd recommend falling eggs for egg shower.The concept and graphics were excellent.

clickplay2 clickplay2

Oh no!!

click play's the name of the game I am gonna make.Really good concept and graphics.I enjoyed the game.But I'm stuck on the high voltage level.

Issue 1 Issue 1

Whoa!

What a scary game and artwork.Keep some horroric music and this horror game would be complete.

CutelilDeadGirl responds:

Thanks~ :D

Homework Tower Defence Homework Tower Defence

Overall good

Good idea,good concept,good game,good graphics etc.Everything were good.If you add sound,it will be more amazing

Moon World Moon World

Please remove the music!

The mario music is very annoying!!It does not suit the graphics of this game.This reminds me of pixel games and that's very annoying.It's making the game boring.

Superking890 responds: