Crossing the Pit Crossing the Pit

Good animation

But this is too good to be a first submission.Good flash skills.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Nah it's not TOO good.

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Good

People like to review on flashes in which the author responds.Nor do I.People give less scores in this one due to the sequel but I don't give scores by comparing.I didn't like this as much as the sequel because I played it before this.But no problem.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Makes me glad I respond to reviews then. :)

(Feel good inc) (Feel good inc)

Background changing was the thing

You could've made some background events happen during his walk.Anyway,good flash

Icon's Story (中文) Icon's Story (中文)

LOL!

That was funny and I liked it when Recycle Bin became the survivor and he was jumping in joy!I suggest you to add a play button because some people(me included) would have to refresh it if it plays so suddenly.The concept,graphics,animation and sound effects were great

Katan Katan

Awesome!!It was like a real movie!

The animation was the best in this movie.Now I know why this is having a top score.The graphics were the second best.I suggest you to give voices for those characters if possible(squeaky ones).But it didn't have any problem without voice either.This wouldn't be so interesting if it were humans instead of squirrels and I strongly disagree with superSuperKLc.You must've undergone alot of difficulties in making this flash.Anyway,his review'll be deleted sooner or later.I also liked the ng tank in this.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

Nuclear joke

Event though the joke isn't clear,the animation and graphics are nice.I liked when the man came spinning and hit the pigeon.The graphics are somewhat "cute".

Madness potter Madness potter

Excellent!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly what I have hoped to see in the harry potter series in newgrounds.I was just thinking in my mind about this and it came right into my view!Nice idea.I thought of giving you a lower score but I can't coz it's exceeding the LOL limit.LOL!!!The hord of death eater madness,and.....Voldemort was the best!LOL!!!Nice voldy drawing!You didn't even forget to keep the scar!But the beginning was a bit badly done.Hermione died too quickly that I wasn't able to see what ron was doing.You took the troll from the first series.You could've used Harry's other magic spells hilariously.The music change was very cool.If you had time,you coud've mixed harry potter music with that of madness.Of course,"Somewhere in hogwart" was also hilarious.I liked it when the thestral(or hippogriff) came to attack Harry and he turned it into a chicken piece.LOL!!You could've made this longer so that the viewers could LOL more and more.Can you make more like this?And in the end,Harry playing rock paper scissors with voldy and winning.A reviewer told that this voldemort was called voldemad(LOL!).If this was a serious flash,it wouldn't have been this much enjoyable(still enjoyable though).You could've done the ending a bit more impressively.I still can't give below ten for this flash,its impossible!!

Note:This flash is only a comedy,don't watch if you're not expecting it.

U: Submission Day U: Submission Day

Good Comedy

waleikumassalam,I liked the part in which the orange guy lays down near seyd and plays on the water

stick figure animations stick figure animations

Star

You have good animation skills but add sounds and it will be interesting.

RIP chicken RIP chicken

Toooo short

I like kozhies(chicken).There're many of them in my house.But about the animation,It's too short.By the way,How you do this kinda animation?